Friday, September 24, 2010

Thoughtmanship: 10 Rules

The honeymoon is officially over and we are caught up in a whirlwind of business, perhaps this does not happen to everyone but I found that I was unsettled to come back from paradise. I just so happened to order some of the "Thoughtmanship: 10 Rules For Happiness & Contentment" and it really picked me up.


This would be a great way to keep the spirits high at meetings or even when your downline is feeling a bit out of sorts. To know that someone is thinking about them, that success is not always leveraged with monetary gain...


Perhaps if this is how people were introduced to Shaklee, instead of a sales minded approach, success would be much easier than it seems to be. I have always touted the "Caring, Counselor, Honest" approach and this goes right along with my methodology. I am currently working on a few things that may help people within organizations, stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment